Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hallo, Belgiƫ / Bonjour, Belgique!

I was just checking out the Google Analytics for our blog. I love seeing the geographical overview. Over the last month, Belgium has stormed into second place (behind the US) as the country with the most visitors to our site. I'm very happy to attract such a diverse audience. Canada is in third place, just ahead of the UK (where have all of our British readers gone???). And in the city race, Brussels has just pipped Boston to FIRST place for the title. Washington and Ottawa are in third and fourth place with London in sixth. Hmmm, maybe the international governments are getting suspicious of all of our international activity and are checking up on us.

Tine and Wouter (this is the Belgian couple we met in Nepal), are you responsible for our popularity in Belgium?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey !
We are still very, very loyal readers of your travel stories !! An explanation for the boost in the number of visitors from Belgium ? I think that's easy: It's the summer, and it veerry quiet on the job, and I exchanged some very nice blogspot-adresses with my colleagues. I suppose that they are also hooked now.

And we know that your journey is coming to an end and just for the record: We will miss your entries!! (if you decide to stop blogging that is) Tell me: Who is is going to explane different license plates to us now ? :-)

Lots of love from the Belgian readers,
Tine & Wouter

Sun Aug 12, 05:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home