Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Delhi Belly is NOT a Myth

We're no longer in Delhi but my belly still feels like it is. I really thought I wouldn't be susceptible to a bad belly in India and that it was just rumours that everyone always gets ill in India. But I was definitely proven wrong. Let's hope for an improvement pronto! That said, I haven't actually been eating much less since the food has been pretty good. We are now in Jaipur, the lovely pink city and one of the few planned cities in India. We've finally gotten used to the level of begging, incessant noise and harassment from salespeople that we get at every tourist stop and that's when India started to come alive for us. Amidst the chaos is an incredibly artistic, vibrant and diverse country that hopefully our pictures will affirm. We head to the quiet town of Pushkar tomorrow. We've missed the Camel Festival but we'll be going on a camel safari soon after and sleeping in the desert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home